Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Actual First Post

Hey thanks for the beautiful set up Babe, but next time you offer to "Hand the blog of to my Honey", please don't follow it up with your own post that says "there's a lady bug in my room". I think it confuses people into wondering about the orientation of your husband. I did think it was cute that you named your lady bug "spot" though. But it probably is Not what I would ever title my first blog post.

I did feed the pets... because they begged me the moment I walked in the door from work. I did read your first post to my Mom, who loved the fact that she was mentioned in it. I did brush Tatum's teeth before bed.

I look forward to combining writings, thoughts and stories with you on this site. Although, right now I am looking forward to sleep. It is tiring when you are gone. Get home safely, only two more days! I love you. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment